aceh pheasant

Beautiful birds.I am not positive,but I think they are salvadori pheasants.I say this because of the yellow teardrop.I had a male a few years back,but I really don't remember exactly what they look like.Jeff Berger in Wa has probably the only ones left in the states.Yes,I do want some.
In N.H.,Tony.

Beautiful birds.I am not positive,but I think they are salvadori pheasants.I say this because of the yellow teardrop.I had a male a few years back,but I really don't remember exactly what they look like.Jeff Berger in Wa has probably the only ones left in the states.Yes,I do want some.
In N.H.,Tony.
I read about this birds and they say it is a type of subspecies of the salvadori pheasant but it looks like the salvadori pheasant

There is a debate/discussion that seems ongoing on the species/subspecies status of the Aceh. For a very long time, it was only known from a skin.

Dan

Thanks guys, was surprised I was able to log in!! We'll see how long before someone turns me in again & I have NO faith or trust in the.... let's just say, I'm not taking my coat off. I can't read the "Hybrid Pheasant" topic, but see it's still there. Shameful.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom