Add One Sentence to the Story

"Minbong! Must I tell you not to make a spectacle of yourself?'' Jolee cried out, she herself oblivious of the attention she was attracting.

''Jo, must I tell you not to call me Minbong? For the last time, just say it's Ming.'' Ming glared at Jolee with disgust.

''If you hold that face long enough, it'll stay that way,'' retorted Jolee.

''Good, I'll just walk around with you and parade around telling all your friends that I'm your brother. I might as well wear a shirt saying 'I'm With Stupid'!''

Last edited:
Ming reflected upon that logic, after a moment he looked at Joleen and said, "That could work. With a shirt like that, people would know, I'm not related to stupid and I'm in fact not stupid." he finished.

"You just forgot one tiny little thing. I am related to you and I already know your pretty stupid. So that brother, is a mute point." She stated.

Last edited:
Ming then saw his friend Aria standing by the door beckoning him. He dived under the rows of seats and wiggled out and stood to meet her. Ming glanced back at Jolee. Her mouth was open and she glared at him. ''Lucky,'' she thought. ''If I was a boy I would do that too.''

Back
Top Bottom