Adding more to the family

atravers

Chirping
Apr 18, 2015
I just wanted to share that I'm adding three more chicks to my brood. A Blue and Lavender Orpington and a Partridge Cochin. They will arrive in June and couldn't be more excited !!!! I never thought I would love chicken this much!

I just wanted to share that I'm adding three more chicks to my brood. A Blue and Lavender Orpington and a Partridge Cochin. They will arrive in June and couldn't be more excited !!!! I never thought I would love chicken this much!

You might be interested in serama bantams. This is Wart; a truly wonderful pet.

I just ordered 3 more also arriving in late June! I ordered them because I thought I was losing one of my girls who thankfully recovered. I have time to cancel, but jeez I want those little chicks!!! I really don't need more chickens! Can 3 more really hurt? Can you tell I am going to have a hard time canceling that order?
smile.png

Oh and I am getting a Lavender Orpington as well. I got one a couple years ago, but lost her at 15 weeks. Still the hardest loss I've had with my chickens. I already have a cochin, white. She is beautiful! Be prepared for the broodiness, otherwise she is a good layer.

Love, love my Orpingtons! Can't wait for them. I have nine chickens so what's another three gonna do.

I just ordered 3 more also arriving in late June! I ordered them because I thought I was losing one of my girls who thankfully recovered. I have time to cancel, but jeez I want those little chicks!!! I really don't need more chickens! Can 3 more really hurt? Can you tell I am going to have a hard time canceling that order?
smile.png

Just about the time you cancel the order something will happen and... Like another posts says, "...what's another three gonna to do".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom