Adopt and Egg....... Shipped egg Hatch-a-long 2023

Pics

junior67

Free Ranging
Jan 29, 2021
MA
Figured while I am waiting for my shipped eggs to arrive at the PO I would start my hatch-a-long. I ordered 18 eggs so not sure how many she will send. I will update this post once They actually get here. BUT I should be getting............ 3 Lavender Orpingtons, 3 Caramel laced Chocolate Orpingtons, 3 Isabel Brahmas, 3 black golden laced blue brahma (covered by a blue brahma). Then some mystery blue eggs.

I may add in a couple of my girls eggs but not sure if they are fertilized or if they will do anything so won't post those until I candle and check for development.

and now my complaining post. So they eggs SHOULD be here today. I have my P.O. holding them so they don't have to travel in the PO truck getting bounced all over the route....... Well NORMALLY when I have a package coming on the day it should be here It will show that it is at the PO at like 5am........ My package has NOTHING.......... No updates. It shipped out of NC so shows that it left the main PO in Raleigh NC on Tue evening and then just says "in transit to next destination" with NO other scans...... Not at my PO yet.... :(

I have to work today so woke up early so I could go to the PO before work and have time to unwrap them (she wraps them in bubble wrap that is completely taped up so it takes forever to unbox. which I love since they are safe. I do get out of work before the PO closes but I needed to shop after work, at the store I work at. So it may be cutting it close to when they close. I wanted to set them tomorrow before work since after work I have a cheer comp and won't be home till late at night. So if I get them after work the air cells don't have much time to settle before I set them. also if they don't come in today tomorrow is very busy and I have to go into work earlier and no time to go after work so will have to rush to PO before work but not sure I will have time to unwrap them.......

come on PO hurry up with my eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great breed choices! I've been wanting to get Chocolate and Blue Orpingtons but they are super expensive compared to Buffs. How much did the eggs cost a piece?
I have a great relationship with the breeder as I have ordered from her a few times so she gives me a deal on the mixed eggs. I am not sure how much she normally sells the eggs for. I am more than happy to give her information. I am not sure if she has just chocolate or just blue though. I am more than happy to share her information for you to get in touch with her to find out.

I have a great relationship with the breeder as I have ordered from her a few times so she gives me a deal on the mixed eggs. I am not sure how much she normally sells the eggs for. I am more than happy to give her information. I am not sure if she has just chocolate or just blue though. I am more than happy to share her information for you to get in touch with her to find out.
Does she have a website?

she has a Facebook and an ebay link. but not all breeds are listed on her ebay as she only puts up a few there.
Sure I'll take her info! I may or may not purchase chicks this year as I already have plans to get eggs from a relative (and she is going to incubate them for me). However if I change my mind I'll look into getting some from her.

Back
Top Bottom