Ador vs ChickenGuard vs Omlet door

Anyone here used the Run-Chicken Model T50 door on their coop?

I like the design of the Ador door, but I saw this Run-Chicken T50 door which seems to be a very similar design and keeps $100 in my pocket to buy other stuff. Haven't seen any mentions of this model in any threads here so thought I'd ask.

I have the omlet and it's worked perfectly! I have it on the light sensor setting with delay, and none of the girls have been locked out yet (aside from when the sensor was covered in snow and therefor closed too early)!
Hi! How does the Omlet fare in really cold weather? I’m here in New England. Trying to decide between the Ador and the Omlet. Thanks.

After reading this thread I ordered the Ardor at 2 am last night. I already have a shipping notification. I added on the extended external pushbutton but didn't see any option for a solar panel. Where might I find one that is compatible?
How do you like the Ador? I’m still torn between the Ador and the Omlet. Thanks for your feedback.

I just received and installed my Omlet auto door.
I absolutely LOVE it! Its practically all put together. It's light to handle and can be installed relatively quickly after you read the instructions of course. I have to say the Omlet You Tube video is boring and long because the music is absolutely terrible. Plus it shows installing it onto their lil Omlet coop. The book instructions includes a long list of languages which is amazing too!
Otherwise, its a Great door!
I Loved sleeping in this morning while my girls were automatically let out.
I'm ordering another one today.
I would be interested in hearing your feedback on the Omlet a year later!

ADOR, but mine is installed INSIDE the coop. Stays dryer ;) even though it is rated to be outside.
There are a couple threads on it from 2018 when I got mine, if you search my posts you can find it
Hi there - I’m also in Mass. Interested in more detailed feedback on the Ador. Also curious about its cold weather resistance and the indoor installation. Thanks.

I’m in Wyoming and just this past winter it froze for a few days due to ice. But that was the only time in 2 winters that I had any problems. Negative temps don’t seem to bother it. And yes battery still going strong

Back
Top Bottom