AE's "HOARDERS" CHICKENS on tonight's epsiode!

I promised Rob I wouldn't repeat here what I told him on instant messenger.
somad.gif

I hate that show and others like it. I watched tonight but really wish I hadn't. I don't mind the ones like Clean Sweep, where the people generally just seem clueless about being an adult instead of severely mentally ill. I like Peter Walsh. I despise the Hoarder ones.

Now I must go back to putting freaking drawer liners in my drawers and organizing them. Those stupid shows make me go clean and organize something. (Today is my birthday, ROFL. I hadn't intended to organize ANYTHING today...Ah well. I'll have a few clean drawers in the kitchen and one tidied up cupboard. Then, I'll have to "finish" the job tomorrow.
wink.png

I'm like that too.... I watch that show and have to go scrub something. Gives me the creeps all the filth but I watch anyway because I'm fascinated by eccentric (crazy) people. Could watch them for hours.

I'm not sure i can watch the show next week
th.gif
Rats everywhere you step in the house..like from a movie with zillions of rats
ep.gif
I don't get creeped out by much of anything but
th.gif

I was disappointed the AC came and left without the animals. The rental rabbit house was pretty sad too. I would have taken the birds and goats from the lady,and evicted the renters wtith the free roam 26 rabbits. I think the woman was charged in November for animal cruelty.

Quote:
I don't know....it looked like an older lady....just from the glimpse I saw....and it looked like the poultry were in her house?

Of course, DH says--"Oh it's YOU after I'm dead!"
roll.png

LOL! Me too!!!! I had some new birds int he house night before last. DH was not happy to be awoken to the crowing very early yesterday morning. He had the new pen completely set up by lunch! LOL! guess one night of rooster in the house was enough.

Back
Top Bottom