Afraid my dog might eat turkey feed

Andrew-klop

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2021
I have various animals. Goats, ducks, chickens, but managing them can be hard. My dog eats everything and I’m afraid he might eat turkey pellets. I’m not sure if it’s bad for him and I can’t find anything about it on the internet so I figured to ask here. Does anyone know if it’s bad for him?

My dog will eat the poultry feed if she can get it. Typically it's just if some happens to spill on the ground, since the rest of it is in the basement in bins where she can't get at it.
I only imagine it would be a problem if he was eating a lot of it, constantly. Not a lot of nutrition in there for a dog.

I have various animals. Goats, ducks, chickens, but managing them can be hard. My dog eats everything and I’m afraid he might eat turkey pellets. I’m not sure if it’s bad for him and I can’t find anything about it on the internet so I figured to ask here. Does anyone know if it’s bad for him?
Will not hurt your dog at all. Might make it fat if it eats to much. I have 2 dogs and they will grab a mouth full if they can and my cats are known to grab a bite or two if the turkeys/chickens/ducks aren't looking. Not sure what's in the feed that my dogs and cats like.

Back
Top Bottom