age differences between you and your significant other!!!!!

critterranch

Songster
9 Years
Oct 1, 2010
Red Creek, New York
ok i will start first

i'm 27 now and husband is 61 almost 62

when we got together i was 20 and he 55

everyone always picks on me about this family is fine with it its always friends or younger people my age that find its weird.

love to hear from everyone on this

I'm 36 and my wonderful Hubby is 44.
smile.png

Oops, I'll be 37 in a week.

Last edited:
I am not currently in a relationship, but I would be willing to date someone in their 30's. In fact, my parents encourage it because I am much more mature for my age than the other people in my same age range. The problem is I am 22, I have a babyface, and I've been told I look much younger than I actually am. I still get carded at the movie theatres for R rated movies! It is also more difficult to meet older people when I am one of the older students at my college, now that I will be a "super senior" this coming semester.

Many of my friends are either older than me or much more mature than other 20 years olds.

I'm 51.. my husband is 27.. we've been married for 6 (going on 7) years..

his family gave us a little crap over it at first.. his grandparents were always supportive.. now they realize that we're happy campers and don't give a rat's behind what anyone thinks

the door greeters at walmart had the hardest time with the age difference ..at first.. they used to give us the stinkeye all the time.. but over the years they have gotten over it
I kinda miss the stinkeye actually.. it was fun watching them turn green and purple.. various shades of fuschia....

Back
Top Bottom