ailee pipped this morning!!

I hope she lives! She's adorable :) I am only 12 and have been hatching eggs for 4 years now and its always the best experience when they hatch, I hope she stays healthy. Just keep the little chicky warm

She is doing really good. She is having a hard time with one foot but I got her some baby vitamins and she's got a band aid boot on but she's eating wet chick food since I'm afraid to give her plain water since she keeps falling I've from her foot but she's eating well. Sleeping a lot and knows I'm her momma. She peeps as soon as she hears my voice even in her sleep

here you can see how her left foot is. its like she cant bend at the ankle

sleeping in the little bed i made for her since she loves to snuggle

modeling her fancy booty daddy roo made for her. shes trying to walk more on it but she finally standing really well on her own

this kid isnt spoiled at all huh lol she sleeps in the pink bed, under the frog, in my metallica shirt and on top of the baby wash cloth lol

Lol..... soo glad she's doing great... now you can try putting her a very small shallow container and put some marbles in is to prevent it from falling amd her from wetting herself in it... she should have free access to water.. wet food in not enough... she might get dehydrated... keep us updated... :)

She only got the wet food for one day. Now she's chomping on chick feed drinking water like a champ and shea chasing us around the house! Her feet are working great and she's such a little doll. I cam hardly wait to see what her colorings are going to be because she is a cross of a white leghorn and one of our other girls

the first time the youngest got to hold her!

the first time she found another baby chick in our room. she played peek a boo with ehrself for like 5 minutes before the fell off my jewlery box lol

Sad news from the Diaz coop. While ailee is fine her sister did not make it. She pipped last night. Was chirping this morning but since my husband had a ton of stuff to do this morning he was not able to check on her. When I came home at 945 I went to check and pixie had a vein hanging from her mouth. I pulled her off the nest and their was a bloody lifeless chick laying there. My 4 year old learned about death this morning in a gruesome way. Chucky is now in a check box waiting to be burried when I get home from work tonight :'( the crazy part is there was no egg shell left in the coop at all so pixie ate the whole shell off the chick. The is good at sitting but not at hatching.

Back
Top Bottom