Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Soooooooooooo, i'm going to Sterling tomorrow. Does anyone want anything delivered?

Tori is having a plucker party, and Stephanie and I are gong to watch/help/learn. I personally won't be getting any chicks, I think Steph might, but if you guys want something, I can meet you on my way home.

Quote:
Brat!!
tongue.gif

Quote:
Oh wait!! Does she have Russian Orloffs?????

Oh Tori! I didn't see you were here!! Do you have Russian Orloffs???

I wish... I really like them. No... sorry.
sad.png

BBS Orpingtons, Ameraucanas/EEs, Black Sexlinks, Light Brahmas, a couple of Millies, 3 bourbon red turkey poults (1 week old) and some older Delaware roosters.
big_smile.png
They're going to Camp Kenmore tomorrow if no one wants any. There's a couple of pretty nice looking boys in there.
wink.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
Oh wait!! Does she have Russian Orloffs?????

Oh Tori! I didn't see you were here!! Do you have Russian Orloffs???

sad.png

BBS Orpingtons, Ameraucanas/EEs, Black Sexlinks, Light Brahmas, a couple of Millies, 3 bourbon red turkey poults (1 week old) and some older Delaware roosters.
big_smile.png
They're going to Camp Kenmore tomorrow if no one wants any. There's a couple of pretty nice looking boys in there.
wink.png

I am going to order some in early in the Spring, enough to start getting some eggs from them so we can have some decent hatching stock up here for those that might want them.

Camp Kenmore eh? I'm assuming that's like Camp Frigidaire??
wink.png

Quote:
sad.png

big_smile.png
wink.png

I am going to order some in early in the Spring, enough to start getting some eggs from them so we can have some decent hatching stock up here for those that might want them.

Camp Kenmore eh? I'm assuming that's like Camp Frigidaire??
wink.png

Yep...
wink.png
Plucker party tomorrow. BYOB&B. (Bring your own booze and birds)
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom