Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Oh!! That would be GREAT!!
hugs.gif

I think my Dad wanted dibs on the next hide. He wants to have a vest made.
WW are you interested in rabbit hides? I haven't figured out how to tan them myself so right now they are just going to waste.

Quote:
Yup I can use them, I have a friend that does tanning... heck even I can probably do rabbit hides... I know HOW to tan and I've done it, and then I decided it was too much work!
gig.gif

If you dad wants a vest made, if he doesn't already have someone lined up I can make it
smile.png

I think we have a bear problem. Did anyone read about the bear that crawled in a kitchen window while people were home over the weekend? We don't live very far from there and have had the trash rifled, the neighbors on one side had some stuff torn up and today the neighbors across the street found a young black bear in their garage. Ack!! Right after they scared it out of the garage they called to warn me to keep the kids in. I went out and grabbed my ducks and brought them in too as I don't have any to spare. DH thinks there is no momma...that he is one that recently got the boot and is learning to fend for himself. He learned dome bad lessons somewhere.

UGH!!! I don't envy you and IFF at all.......we have had our share of bears over the last few years
but we usually make sure they don't return....
wink.png
Rock salt in the 12 g works well......

Birdbrain, you're in Anchorage aren't you?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom