Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
OMG I have a REALLY funny story of a fellow member that lives in some other country and went to Egypt to pick up hatching eggs. She clutched them to her chest, refused to let them be xrayed, basically caused a BIG ruckus at the airport, finally got through and held them so tight they could possibly jiggle. Got home, put them in the bator and freaked about them hatching the entire time. That was areally funny thread.

100% hatch.

OMG! How hilarious! That sounds like something I'd do, but I'm afraid I'd have to buy
bigger bras and if I did that, I'd have EVERYONE staring.....
wink.png

Quote:
OMG I have a REALLY funny story of a fellow member that lives in some other country and went to Egypt to pick up hatching eggs. She clutched them to her chest, refused to let them be xrayed, basically caused a BIG ruckus at the airport, finally got through and held them so tight they could possibly jiggle. Got home, put them in the bator and freaked about them hatching the entire time. That was areally funny thread.

100% hatch.

OMG! How hilarious! That sounds like something I'd do, but I'm afraid I'd have to buy
wink.png

LOL!!! I wish I could remember her user name. This thread went on from the time she left to go get the eggs til the hatch was finished. And it was HYSTERICAL!

Quote:
wink.png

LOL!!! I wish I could remember her user name. This thread went on from the time she left to go get the eggs til the hatch was finished. And it was HYSTERICAL!

Well if you think of it, feel free to pass it on! I could use some good ideas for my trip down. I would really like to avoid having to check them. Maybe
I can get my husband to "stash" some too! He's a big guy, not many mess with him....LOL...

Quote:

Well if you think of it, feel free to pass it on! I could use some good ideas for my trip down. I would really like to avoid having to check them. Maybe
I can get my husband to "stash" some too! He's a big guy, not many mess with him....LOL...

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
About 8 hours. I am WAY south. Like 2 hours from San Diego.

Next time I go home for a visit, I'll drive up.
smile.png
My folks are in Spring Valley, near La Mesa/El Cajon.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom