Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Yep! I haven't personally tried it, but Ashia who was having a heck of a time getting
her BCM hen to lay started giving her the cayenne and she started laying....I don't know what it does. But I hear it works....

I heard of an old remedy for stimualting layers.

add 1 clove garlic chopped fine and 2 tablespoons of Red Pepper Flakes to Organic Applecider Vinegar let sit for several (2-3) days, then add 1 tablespoon per gallon of water daily, for 2-3 days repeat once weekly to maintain laying and overall health.

Donna how and how much do you add to their food? Is 16-17 weeks too early to start this? How about giving it to ducks?

Cayenne does help circulation, but it is also a natural dewormer. Sometimes the worms are too small for us to notice, but they're there. I add a little (when I have it) once a week... in the 5 gallon bucket of sprouted barley, I would use about 1/4 cup and mix it really well.

I'm thinking of adding a couple of tablespoons of cayenne to a flock block. I read that whole thread, and there were some very good ideas in there...many variations. I have some fish flakes that could go in, too. Corn bread...peanuts...bird seed. What else do I have sitting around here?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom