Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
wee.gif
Come join the insanity!!
wee.gif

Animal Food Warehouse in Palmer has it... or they did when I bought mine there a few months ago. It's compressed and weighs about 120#. Don't remember the cost tho.

Quote:
Sounds to me like you have an old log crib as a tank. After 20-30 years the logs rot away and leave an unsupported void that eventually collapses. Quickest way to find out if your in trouble or not would be to dig down at the end closest to the house so you can see inside. BE CAREFUL more could collapse and you dont want to go for a swim! Then you just turn on the water in the house and see if you have water running into your trench. If no water comes running in your good back fill the trench when ever you can.

Donna, I haven't checked in on FB yet, I'm just wondering how your BIL is doing?

I'm NOT liking the 14 degrees we have here this morning.
sad.png

Deb came and got her girl. She just snatched her and ran! For some reason, she must have thought I was going to try and steal her.
wink.png

It was so good you see you my dear, and your giant hubby too.

Quote:
LMAO!!!
lau.gif

I'm glad I was able to give back to Deb... she's been so generous with her birds. I hope she makes beautiful blue coppers for ya, Deb!

Back
Top Bottom