Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
Gubernatorial elections. Being a liberal state, I have my prayers for Whitman, however, the resident here really are stupid enough to give Brown a second chance.

Are you actually serious about moving? Or dreaming?
smile.png

We are semi serious. Alaska has always been an option for us. If the election goes our way, we may stay and see what happens. If not, we are more motivated to relocate.

Quote:
Are you actually serious about moving? Or dreaming?
smile.png

We are semi serious. Alaska has always been an option for us. If the election goes our way, we may stay and see what happens. If not, we are more motivated to relocate.

Wanna buy our house?
Semi serious here.......its only one acre.

Quote:

Wanna buy our house?

We need at least two acres. Too many critters.

Quote:
Wanna buy our house?

We need at least two acres. Too many critters.

Thats our problem as well.
We are looking to sell in a couple of years, and would like to obtain 10+ acres (20-30 would be ideal)
so we can actually have free ranging goats, a couple of Icelandic ponies for hunting, and lots of room for chickens.

We have looked seriously at moving to the inlaws land, but its not possible to even get a minimum paying job in that part of MI.
We love the idea of moving in close proximity to everyone in our church on Lazy Mountain, but that has drawbacks in some way.

Paula we need at least two acres. We dont really need a lot more than that, but the horses need room. They need land to play and run and be horses. We only have about 50 chickens and 11 ducks, so that is not a problem if we have 2 acres or more. Smaller than that presents MANY issues.

Quote:
No... keep yer grubby paws off of him!!
lau.gif

He's MY bunny, and I have plans to keep him very happy in the Spring.
wink.png

Deb, I think we did get the pedigree from Toni's bun... I can't keep the bunny stuff straight. I can look in a pen of 50 babies and tell you exactly what they all are, but the bunnies I forget. LOL! I'm happy to hear about Moose... that would explain why Zena's babies look so good. Zena has had it a little rough, so she'll never be shown, but she's a good girl. Keep me posted on your "new love".
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom