Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/16_E...T_Projects_Associate_FT_w_Great_Benefits.html

Paula that link says it's "forbidden". What the heck did you send me??
lol.png
I really do want to look at IT jobs up there and compare salaries.

Huh! Its a link from www.alaskaslist.com
Could be I was actually signed in as a user, cause I posted and add earlier
idunno.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Peninsula Clarion, too.
wink.png

That's good to know about the kelp. In PWS, there's kelp EVERYWHERE......... I just need to remember to take bags.

Quote:
http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/16_E...T_Projects_Associate_FT_w_Great_Benefits.html

lol.png

I know you mentioned living more remote. But if you are needing to work, that limits you a bit. Commutes up here can be long.
4 hours of commuting per day in the dead of winter is a real killer. Many people do it, but most of them regret it. Especially with gas staying at $3.39 for years on end.

Quote:
lol.png

Huh! Its a link from www.alaskaslist.com
Could be I was actually signed in as a user, cause I posted and add earlier
idunno.gif

Access Temporarily Blocked
Our Load Balancing Software is temporarily blocking your computer from accessing any resouces on our Web server.
Whenever any user exceeds a certain number of page views within a given amount of time, or whenever a user is blocked for any other reason, our Load Balancing Software will automatically block that user from accessing resources on our Web site until the block has been evaluated and removed by the Webmaster.

Currently, more 10,000 Alaskans visit and use Alaska's List every day. Ensuring that our service is always up and running for our users is our number one priority as a business. Our Load Balancing Policies are aimed at protecting our Network, preserving its functionality, and distributing the information resources contained on this server as fairly and equally as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Quote:
lol.png

I know you mentioned living more remote. But if you are needing to work, that limits you a bit. Commutes up here can be long.
4 hours of commuting per day in the dead of winter is a real killer. Many people do it, but most of them regret it. Especially with gas staying at $3.39 for years on end.

lol.png
Remote to me is no neighbors within a mile. Is that doable up there? Without a huge commute?

Quote:

lol.png
Remote to me is no neighbors within a mile. Is that doable up there? Without a huge commute?

Yes and no
smile.png
You would have to visit to find out.
Alaska is different.

Back
Top Bottom