Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Oh yes, and I have been mixing large batches of chicken feed in the dining room. My house smells of fishmeal.
And melted plastic. I threw a small piece in the stove without thinking, and without making sure the fire was actually going.
Then I heated some lunch up in the kitchen to quickly, so I had to turn on the fan, which caused the stove to downdraft
th.gif

Quote:
The mirror will make him think he has a nest mate as well
wink.png

I don't have a mirror...lol Am going to get a few bird toys with mirrors the next time we are in town.

Paula - I can so relate to your house/stove issues! LOL

Paula, did the lady contact you about the goats? I hope so. I got woken up last night by one of the kids and ended up starring at the ceiling for 3 hours so I got on the computer. After BYC, i wandered over to Craiglist and tried her link and it seems to work. If she calls I'll give her your number.

My DH called this morning and is getting me an early Christmas present. I'm so excited. He is getting me a new serger sewing machine. I can't wait.
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
The one I have is next to ancient and perfect to hand down to my daughter who is getting into sewing.

Wonder of wonders--I won 3rd place at our churches chili cook off lastnight.

Paula, how did the visit with your cousin go?

Back
Top Bottom