Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Tori currently has Ameraucanas, though I don't think most of hers are a standard color and she may be downsizing out of them?

Krystal Mitchell also has some. Again, not sure what colors, but she did say they are true Ameraucanas. You could get in touch with her through AK Farm & Food on Facebook.

Any particular reason you want eggs instead of chicks? Sand Hill has pure Ameraucanas, and there are several very reputable breeders that ship chicks. I'm planning on ordering some buffs and lavenders in the spring and would be open to splitting an order because I don't necessarily want a full 25.

Quote:
Not my ad. DH saw it this morning, and I seriously hope this person knows what they are looking for.
I know of one person up here who sells EEs as the real thing regularly
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It all depends on what we are fishing for, what the day is like nad what we have time for
big_smile.png

Dh is the manager at 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle as well as a guide and rod builder/teacher, so fishing factors in a great deal around here

awsome
smile.png
i ussualy go for rainbows and dollys

Quote:
It all depends on what we are fishing for, what the day is like nad what we have time for
big_smile.png

Dh is the manager at 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle as well as a guide and rod builder/teacher, so fishing factors in a great deal around here

awsome
smile.png
i ussualy go for rainbows and dollys

I just read the article done on you.
You would get along great with my husband
smile.png
I have a picture of him somewhere, fishing at the age of two
love.gif

cool that was a fun day on the river.
big_smile.png
yeah i bet i would.i got a pic of me fishing in a kiddy pool when i was like five i was positive there were fish in there lol

Quote:
Yeah... I have mine mixed in with my layer flock, and only plan on creating EEs... they don't lay worth a dang and $20 for a dozen is not enough.
wink.png
I'm only getting one or two green eggs a day, and one is from a BCMxAmeraucana cross. My roo is not taking well to being in the general population, and I may lose him before spring, and if that happens then they're all for sure going to be EEs next generation.
I recognize the phone number...I think it's someone on BYC that hasn't posted in a while. PaulandAshia, I think?

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
Yeah... I have mine mixed in with my layer flock, and only plan on creating EEs... they don't lay worth a dang and $20 for a dozen is not enough.
wink.png
I'm only getting one or two green eggs a day, and one is from a BCMxAmeraucana cross. My roo is not taking well to being in the general population, and I may lose him before spring, and if that happens then they're all for sure going to be EEs next generation.
I recognize the phone number...I think it's someone on BYC that hasn't posted in a while. PaulandAshia, I think?

I think your right.....​

Back
Top Bottom