Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
I wonder what is up? I know Azure orders have come in since then!
Are you calling Ludie or Azure?

I'm going to call Ludie, Azure says the order shipped on the 22nd of Nov.
hu.gif

Quote:
Thanks all I was shocked with the eggs and marshmallows, the alpaca stuff always does well.

As for your duck I would just keep getting her eggs until you are ready for babies thats what I was doing. Atleast until one of my 4-Hrs lost all her ducks so I gave her mine, and she is now doing the same
big_smile.png

Will she run out of eggs and not lay when it is warm enough for her to brood them? When would you say it the earliest I should let her brood? She and her sisters are muscovies which I have been told are seasonal layers. Does anyone else here in Alaska have experience with muscovies?

Alton browns recipe
not the one I use but easier than typeing it all out
big_smile.png

Gourmet Marshmallow pics
Not mine but I didnt take any pics
hmm.png

I ment to take a pic of the tables all done up for the show but I forgot
he.gif

I made Chocolate Cherry, Eggnog, Carmel Apple, Pumpkin Pie and Chai Tea Marshmallows
big_smile.png

They are sooo good I will never go back to store marshmallows

Last edited:
I've got a marshmallow recipe that uses honey rather then sugar!
Keep meaning to make them, but have not yet.

So, bad news, the DE was out of stock, and apparently Azure tells you your order has shipped, even when all you're getting is an invoice that says "out of stock".
Sorry everyone.

I'm most likely not going to renew my membership with Wolf Lake Wellness either. I signed up out of curiosity, and did get some good stuff, but their rates went up, and I can't justfy it for the little that I use it.

That being said I would love to to go in on an order if someone that is still a member wants to order it.

Back
Top Bottom