Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
Hmmm, maybe the Brinsea Octagon Eco
I think it would be a good one, I think I may buy one someday when i have a job again haha.
Oh and thanks for the tips, I will see if I can go to the store tomorrow.

Ya I herd that the Brinsea Octagon Eco was a good one that is one of the two that I was thinking about the other one is the Genesis Hovabator 1588 with auto turner. Its hard to say on bators.
Oh and I am all ways happy to help out. I am still new to having my own birds only had mine for about a year now but man the things I have learned. I still get suprized every day though.
Like to day I saw one of my geese inside the chicken coop. (I left the man door open along with the chicken door). When I cam walking around she jumped out of the coop though the chicken door and acted like she was never in there in the first place.
Now she had to jump from the coop to even get to the chicken door cause it was open. I was like a goose jumping through hopes.
lau.gif

Quote:
Haha that's funny, I wonder what I will do if my goose egg hatches.
I never really thought it through hahahaha.

Well you could all ways sell the baby goose and then buy more hatching eggs to hatch out.
big_smile.png
Or you can buy one more egg so that your baby will have a friend and the the two of them can make you eggs:lol:

Quote:
Hmmm, maybe the Brinsea Octagon Eco
I think it would be a good one, I think I may buy one someday when i have a job again haha.
Oh and thanks for the tips, I will see if I can go to the store tomorrow.

I have one of those...REALLY have liked it...

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
What are you hatching? I have 7 goose eggs 6 turkey eggs and 6 chicken eggs (3 bcm 2 barn yard mix and one bantam) in the bater right now and will be putting in more quail tomorrow. they are all do to hatch about Easter.

Back
Top Bottom