Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
True
smile.png

Oh! And I candled some of the quail eggs today, and so far have found only one clear
smile.png

But it is still early so I will give it a few more days.
Looks like I will have a pretty nifty hatch out of these eggs.
I won't candle the goose egg until later.

YAAA! you will have to keep me posted on the goose egg. Like I said I have never hatched my own so I hope it hatches for you. I do have one in the bater right now that is from my girls. If the egg dose not hatch feel free to come get more
smile.png

Ok so I have a friend that got so fresh eggs from me and loved them. She now wants to raise some chickens for herself and is looking for adult chickens of any type to lay her some eggs. She would like the chicken to lay 3 or more eggs a week. She would be happy with 3 eggs but will not turn down more
lol.png
She is looking to get 7 to 10 chickens if you have any or know of any one that has some please let me know. As she wants them laying now she is not caring how old they are so long as they still lay.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Yes Deb, extremely lucky. If they ever want it back, I WILL have to find a refrigerator to build my own...
wink.png

BTW, I set 416 coturnix eggs, and 57 chicken eggs this morning...
woot.gif
big_smile.png

416!
ep.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
Cool! Were some of them hopefully for me??
big_smile.png

Why yes, as a matter of fact! Your name is all over that hatching sheet!
lol.png

HURRAY!
jumpy.gif
:weee
We can't wait for the road trip.
D.gif

Quote:
True
smile.png

Oh! And I candled some of the quail eggs today, and so far have found only one clear
smile.png

But it is still early so I will give it a few more days.
Looks like I will have a pretty nifty hatch out of these eggs.
I won't candle the goose egg until later.

YAAA! you will have to keep me posted on the goose egg. Like I said I have never hatched my own so I hope it hatches for you. I do have one in the bater right now that is from my girls. If the egg dose not hatch feel free to come get more
smile.png

Ok so I have a friend that got so fresh eggs from me and loved them. She now wants to raise some chickens for herself and is looking for adult chickens of any type to lay her some eggs. She would like the chicken to lay 3 or more eggs a week. She would be happy with 3 eggs but will not turn down more
lol.png
She is looking to get 7 to 10 chickens if you have any or know of any one that has some please let me know. As she wants them laying now she is not caring how old they are so long as they still lay.

Make sure and let her know, that any hens she does find and bring home, will likely lay an egg that day or the next, and then take a break, possibly for several weeks due to the changes made in their lives.

Quote:
Why yes, as a matter of fact! Your name is all over that hatching sheet!
lol.png

HURRAY!
jumpy.gif
:weee
We can't wait for the road trip.
D.gif

Amy, I might be able to sneak your babies in on the chicken train on the 19th... I'm going to be at the Wasilla Walmart around noon on Tuesday. Can you meet us there?

Back
Top Bottom