Albino quail egg?

The white egg...wasn't an albino egg either. That quail probably got spooked and the egg came out sooner than it should have...it missed the painting booth is all.

Last edited:
I moved a set of my quail to a new cage (stressed) yesterday...guess what I got today?
20201208_112520.jpg

by the way... now that i have this white quail, is it possible i might have more in the future if its a male?

by the way... now that i have this white quail, is it possible i might have more in the future if its a male?
Mostly white quail bred to other types might produce tuxedo birds that are half white in patches on the face, breast, and wings. I don’t know if you can produce a mostly white quail without a pair of whites.

Mostly white quail bred to other types might produce tuxedo birds that are half white in patches on the face, breast, and wings. I don’t know if you can produce a mostly white quail without a pair of whites.
do you have any photos of tuxedo how it might look like? they white quail i have if is a female can it produce eggs? and by the way... when is best time for my quails to be replaced? i have a full cage with 2 year old females. i keep them for egg but for food i use only 2 month old quails... strange these old ones. they are not afraid of me.. if i open the door they come direclt in my hand. i love to handle them non stop and sometimes i over do it but they dont mind. its freezing and they keep making eggs for my kids. other ones on other cages do not make any one anymore... in a small box in my home veranda i have a lot of 2 week old baby quail s wich i hope will survive the winter with a heating lamp till i send them back to my home in village

So sorry to hear of the losses of your other little ones- I'm not familiar with quail, but it's always hard to have hatched ones pass. Best wishes for success with those who made it!

do you have any photos of tuxedo how it might look like? they white quail i have if is a female can it produce eggs? and by the way... when is best time for my quails to be replaced? i have a full cage with 2 year old females. i keep them for egg but for food i use only 2 month old quails... strange these old ones. they are not afraid of me.. if i open the door they come direclt in my hand. i love to handle them non stop and sometimes i over do it but they dont mind. its freezing and they keep making eggs for my kids. other ones on other cages do not make any one anymore... in a small box in my home veranda i have a lot of 2 week old baby quail s wich i hope will survive the winter with a heating lamp till i send them back to my home in village
Egg laying slows after the first year.

here is a pic of some tuxedos:
00B09E9A-9088-4C94-86EA-CA33CC0BA033.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom