Alerts

happyhencamper

Songster
Sep 25, 2020
Hello, I don’t always get to this site as often as I like. I noticed that some of the alerts I wanted to follow up on are now gone. Wondering how many alerts are stored under my account. Is it based on number of alerts or time that the alerts are there? Do they disappear after a certain time or amount? I would like for them not to go away, so that I can go back to them And communicate. What I saw today is the ones I wanted to go back to and continue a thread were gone.

Hello, I don’t always get to this site as often as I like. I noticed that some of the alerts I wanted to follow up on are now gone. Wondering how many alerts are stored under my account. Is it based on number of alerts or time that the alerts are there? Do they disappear after a certain time or amount? I would like for them not to go away, so that I can go back to them And communicate. What I saw today is the ones I wanted to go back to and continue a thread were gone.
Are you pushing 'show all' down the bottom of the drop down with the alerts?
I have 13 pages of them, which must go back a fair way.

When I click on show all and only goes back to April 21. I don’t see any other place to page. Are you a paid member? Maybe it only stores so many if the membership is not a paid membership

Attachments

• IMG_0073.png
    IMG_0073.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0074.png
    IMG_0074.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom