All Ain’t Quiet

I am in the process of building them the coop and run. I am super new; and didn’t realize they’d grow that quick. I even separated the other three, so they could have more room. I feel bad for them; so I’ve been working myself to exhaustion to get the coop done.

It’s been getting pretty cold here at night. I don’t leave the heat lamp on all day; just turn it on at night. I worry about my girls and don’t want them to freeze.

Not sure if this is the one everyone is thinking. But this is the rambunctious one. I separated them into threes; and she/he is still chasing the other two around.

Attachments

• IMG_9511.jpeg
    IMG_9511.jpeg
    466.2 KB · Views: 8
If you mean the one in front on the right side, she looks like a pullet.

But they will be bored and need distraction to pass the time waiting for their run to get ready for them to dicover the outside world.

• Dustbath
  • Branches to perch and climb on
  • Grass sods with lots of earth and little critters
  • Fresh broccoli
Until you get everything ready, you can use big cardboard boxes lined up for them. Cutting in little doors to enter the next big box etc. works like rooms and will allow them to get out of each other's faces and get some quiet time.

If you mean the one in front on the right side, she looks like a pullet.

But they will be bored and need distraction to pass the time waiting for their run to get ready for them to dicover the outside world.

• Dustbath
  • Branches to perch and climb on
  • Grass sods with lots of earth and little critters
  • Fresh broccoli
Until you get everything ready, you can use big cardboard boxes lined up for them. Cutting in little doors to enter the next big box etc. works like rooms and will allow them to get out of each other's faces and get some quiet time.
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom