Am i a d Uccle

Bantymama

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
MN
I think he is a Porcelain d Uccle or a Blue d Uccle. Or is he something else. He has full feathered feet. We call him Blue because of his color. His blue does not show very good in the pic. Thanks

mix025.jpg

I'll have hatching eggs available soon if you're interested. I have three 8 month old pullets that should be laying as soon as it starts staying light for longer.

He is a d'Uccle but I'm not sure if he is porcelain I have two and this is what they look like, maybe its just the picture. then again I don't know much about this breed. He sure is handsome!
stuff002.jpg

He is a pretty bird but I think he looks like a booted bantam They are pretty much like duccles but they have wattles and not beards I have only seen pictures of booted bantams but I have duccles and they dont have wattles but they do have beards Booted Bantams are also Belgiun birds I think

You're right about the wattles, I hadn't noticed the first time. Mine all have beards, no wattles in sight. He's definitely a porcelain something LOL Here's a picture of my D'Uccles

Photos015.jpg

Photos005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom