Amazing Ride! A must see if you love horses!

Yeah, that's it - super sticky glue, like the kind that beauty show contestants use to hold their swimsuits on.

That was absolutely amazing. Be able to do all those moves, especially staying on during the hard stops and even making the horse do the hard stop without a BRIDLE is amazing. I want to giveh er a hug, that girl and her horse are amazing.

hit.gif
That was so beautiful. She is such a good rider. That made me sob!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

I can't watch the video because my stupid internet is horrible right now.

I used to be able to bare back ride my mare when she alive. I got really good at it too and it really helped me with riding in the saddles, especially for games. I got to the point where I could canter/lope and my horse was pretty fast and choppy too. I really wish I had a horse I could trust that much to bareback ride again.

I grew up riding bareback: single bareback, double bareback, back-to-back double bareback. We did walk, trot, canter, and even jumping. Now that I'm a fat old lady, it's not so easy. But my new steady-eddy gelding has inspired me to try again. I'm sure I could sit his nice, steady jog. I'll have to work up my nerve to try the canter.

Quote:
Angie...she's a Mainer! originally. I watched her ride last summer while she was home, she did a demo at Hemphill's in N.Vassaboro.

Last edited:
How AMAZING was that!!!!!!

Can't wait until my dd wakes up in the mornignso I can show her. That performance was beyond words for me, and i am NOT a crier, but i got a little teary-eyed.

Back
Top Bottom