American Gamefowl

This guy was trying to sell me a 1 month old chick 😶
Well.
What do you think? That's the most important question I suppose. Is he from a line you really want? Breeder/Seller seems on the "up and up". Guy willing to communicate and show parents, tell you about his birds - are you able to see how he operates, etc.?
Where did you find/locate the stag? Craigslist, FB or through other channels?

I'm a total newb when it comes to GF and could be totally wrong here - I'm sure the others will tell me if I am LOL But IF he's what you want/have been looking for, the guy seems honest, etc. and you are willing to pay out the $ then go for it. (quarantine him if you do get him)

I couldn't say $60 is too much or little - I know you looked at the Coal Miner Mugs and found what the guy was asking, so you know GF are not really cheap. It really boils down to what you are willing to put into them/can afford and what your goals are I suppose.

Just my 2¢

60 dollars for a rooster?I should stay away from this right?
Without knowing the area of the country you’re from the price is kinda hard to say. There aren’t many people that I know of or have ever heard of that sell chicks like that. Usually it’s a half dozen or dozen for like $300 or so. So no I wouldn’t pay $60 for a chick but I’m not sure what you’re calling a chick. 3 days old or 3 weeks?

Well.
What do you think? That's the most important question I suppose. Is he from a line you really want? Breeder/Seller seems on the "up and up". Guy willing to communicate and show parents, tell you about his birds - are you able to see how he operates, etc.?
Where did you find/locate the stag? Craigslist, FB or through other channels?

I'm a total newb when it comes to GF and could be totally wrong here - I'm sure the others will tell me if I am LOL But IF he's what you want/have been looking for, the guy seems honest, etc. and you are willing to pay out the $ then go for it. (quarantine him if you do get him)

I couldn't say $60 is too much or little - I know you looked at the Coal Miner Mugs and found what the guy was asking, so you know GF are not really cheap. It really boils down to what you are willing to put into them/can afford and what your goals are I suppose.

Just my 2¢
I found the guy in Instagram,he answered me in 1 hour,the father is a white splashed blue mug,not sure about the mom,when he told me it was a 1 month old,I stopped asking. I'm a total newbie in this gamefowl stuff too.
The price probably isn’t that bad considering he probably sells older birds for much more since he has more time and feed in them.
What does the 1 month old chick look like?
I didn't get a picture of the chick but I got one of the father.
20200729_111344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom