And I now have more. . .

Lofty Dreams

Songster
9 Years
Apr 9, 2010
Minnesota
Pigeons and feral ones too.

One of my dad's friends found two squeakers/squabs at a construction work site. He easily caught them and put them in a box and gave them to my dad they came to the house where I had to disasemble and reasamble a small kennel in a not much bigger area, not fun. Set up a feeder with a dish to colect food and a watter dish, this is when sisters come in handy.

He mentioned them flying 4 feet so I thought they were a month old however they appear younger and still beg for food however they are fast learners and not very picky, I thought they wouldn't lke the corn, they did and my grandma's leftover supper.

Skyscraper is the black one who darts around and was the first to figure out that you can eat food out of containers and the first to try my fingers. I believe he is a cock

Skylight is the smaller blue check and who overall seems to be more intelegent then her brother, she seems very timid and will just sit on you, I'm concerned about her and her behaviors although not all are crazy when you bring them to new home. I believe she is a hen.

They appear to be lice free and are nowhere near my birds are currently. I need to take some pictures.

Isolate them from your other pigeons until you are sure of their health. Some ferals carry a form of canker/trichomoniasis that is extremely deadly to domestic birds.

Back
Top Bottom