And this is your username because...

I drive a LiLRed convertible (and on the title of a convertible where it says "body style" it will say CV). Have owned 6 convertibles in my life and all but one have been red.
cool.png
I also grew up being called "LiLRed" 'cuz I have red hair.
big_smile.png

We have lived on our 10 acres for 12 years. When we first moved here we had few neighbors so it was like having 100 acres. The mountain we live on backs up to park land. We had lots of wildlife including bobcats that would take naps on the hillsides next to the house. We named our place Bobcatridge because of all the bobcats. We also have seen foxes, mountain lions, coyotes, deer, a bear, possums, skunks,etc. Since we have moved here, we have had a child, acquired a dog, 2 new cats (after the old cats died of old age), and chickens. We still see a bobcat once in awhile but the dog won't let them near the house. Sometimes I miss seeing the bobcat and foxes drink out of the birdbath but now I have chickens I am thankful the dog keeps the wildlife at bay.

I am half native american and great grandfather named me Wild River's Wolf, this name came from my rebel personality and in my culture my connection to earth is water and my animal is the wolf! O and I was born in 1990 hence the 90

Back
Top Bottom