Animal Sales...I believe all for WI...

I may have some cochin babies soon,,,,,,I think Dan does too
one of mine went broody(and is sitting on a nest, of course last time she did that she up and left half way through)

Last edited:
Quote:
Sure....
We got our male...He's about 6-7 months old right now..We got him down in Iowa (the Waverly Sale). They had $100 on him we got for $90. There were others at the sale too, going for about $300. A little (alot) out of my price range.
Then the 2 females we got down in Neillsville a couple weeks ago. (After the Equity sales). Went to the guys farm and picked up 2 females for $75 each. He wanted $100 each but because we took both he gave us a deal. The brown one is going on 1 year old around now time. And the other female will be 1 this fall.

Our male( Clark) is white with brown spots.
The older female(Fudge-ick-le) is a chocolate brown with black face and legs.
The younger female(Margo) is white with black spots.
None of the llamas are registered.
The boy is halter broke and walks very nicely on a lead rope.
The two girls are a little skiddish yet. But they are now halter broke and we are working on the lead rope with them. They are fine when tied outside, but trying to walk them they still need a little convincing that it's a good thing.

Hope that helps.
Anymore ??'s just ask I will try to help.
Shawna

Quote:
Why yes I am!!!!

It's only about 10 miles or so for us, so none of this getting up at 2 in the morning to leave and get to a sale...
big_smile.png

Sorry I don't know the names of roads, all I know is hwy 64 to county road Q, then after the cemetary go straight off Q and he's the 3rd (maybe 2nd) house on left....

I suck at directions, sorry!!!!

we went to it last year.. hopefully the weather will be better.. alst year it was like 25 degrees and raining yuck.. its only about 15 miles from here.. we had to go to hsi place last year to do his chores for him while he had surgery.. have u ever been to his swaps?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a swap in Wausau this Mother's Day? I couldn't find mention of it here or anywhere else but there's usually one at Marathon Park on Mother's Day. I think they call it a Fur and Feather Swap or something?

Quote:
No I dont see anything. this is my list

May 17 Ladysmith 4-H small animal swap 715-322-4488
May 24 Spring Valley Sm Animal Swap 715-772-4825
June 1st Exotic Bird Swap Madison WI 608-362-4696

there is a whole list on the first page of this thread there might be what you are looking for: I know some have changed their dates since last year

Last edited:
I have more info on the Spring Valley/Wilson swap. It's May 24th starting at 6am. Admission is $2 for adults. The address is: 265- 320th St., Wilson. You take 128 south of I-94. Go East on Co. Rd. N for 2 miles. Go south on 320th St. They usually have good signs too.
smile.png
Is anyone else planning to go? I'm not selling, just looking.
wink.png

Tammy

Last edited:
I might go,,,,Ive never been and I would like to go see one,,,,,,,I heard they are big
big_smile.png

Tammy I hope you can find some more silkie chicks
smile.png
I might be keeping mine,,, or at least for quite a while (2 months) they are fun!!! Never had a silkie before, thought they were ugly,,,,,they are in a way,,,,but cute too and soft

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom