Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chickens

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Horses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Yeah, I kinda love my lil guys. I got Trouble when he was 1yr old. My mom rescued him from a bad situation. Believe it or not, the people had him ,all 5 lbs of him, chained to a tree in the rain, the chain was so big he couldn't move. She however couldn't keep him, because her house dog hated the sight of other dogs. She asked me if I wanted him, I was like "NO WAY " I don't want an inside dog. Then I went to visit her while she was trying to find him a home, and he has been stuck like glue to me ever since. ......... The story of my big dog , is much less "romantic " but still shows the ignorance and irresponsibility of people. Someone dumped a pregnant dog and before I even knew she was there, she had 10 pups under my house. I kept the worst pup ever born. Lol no , I just made him rotten.
Can everyone else share a pet story? Even if you bought it or hatched it, I am sure everyone has a great story to share about their pet.
this is Conde, trying to figure out why the lil white babies have to spend most of th day in a box!Because my red chickens are racist and kept beating them up.

Yeah, I kinda love my lil guys. I got Trouble when he was 1yr old. My mom rescued him from a bad situation. Believe it or not, the people had him ,all 5 lbs of him, chained to a tree in the rain, the chain was so big he couldn't move. She however couldn't keep him, because her house dog hated the sight of other dogs. She asked me if I wanted him, I was like "NO WAY " I don't want an inside dog. Then I went to visit her while she was trying to find him a home, and he has been stuck like glue to me ever since. ......... The story of my big dog , is much less "romantic " but still shows the ignorance and irresponsibility of people. Someone dumped a pregnant dog and before I even knew she was there, she had 10 pups under my house. I kept the worst pup ever born. Lol no , I just made him rotten.
Can everyone else share a pet story? Even if you bought it or hatched it, I am sure everyone has a great story to share about their pet.
this is Conde, trying to figure out why the lil white babies have to spend most of th day in a box!Because my red chickens are racist and kept beating them up.

Aww. :)
LOL!

Okay, I've got a cute little story. ;)

This is my Minature Poodle, Dylan. :love
We got him about 3-4 years ago, from a woman who couldn't keep him.
My Mum and Dad went to get Dylan, whilst I waited at home with my siblings.

At first Dylan was really nervous, but he quickly learnt how much we love him!
Now he love cuddles and kisses, and he loves us!
He also loves dirt-bathing with my Chickens! :lol:
He gets along with all my pets.
And he's really sweet and loving!!! :D

Last edited:

I had to share this picture of my first two Chickens, Lady Marigold and Ruby. :)
Unfortunately, Ruby died about two years ago.

This was my guinea pig Sweetie. She was very curious and friendly. She would get to her food bowl and then sleep in it so that the other pig couldn't get to it! She sure was a pig! I really miss her! She died three years ago

Back
Top Bottom