Animals are everywhere!!!!

Ok so you want to know all the pets my list seems short to some of the others but

being that the kids thik we ALL 4 have to have our own pets:

4 cats (they are to outdoor cats but they don't think that)
4 dogs 2 that are Norwegain Elkhounds one is a foxhound and last but not least a border collie
4 ferrets

and new for use 7 chickens

AND nightshade

how do the coon hounds do with the coon pet?
hu.gif

Not too bad. It seems that since he lives in the house and gets a bath so often he don't really smell like a wild one so pups don't bother with him. But the old girls, I keep him a far distance from when he is outside (always on a lead). That deffently would not mix. lol
The coon hound in the house was never trained to hunt, he is just a pet and dosen't bother the coon at all. He is more intrested in where his cheese burger is when mommy comes home from town.
Baby ( the coon) can take toys from our house dogs and it's fine they will let him have them and go find something else to lay with. But if they try to take ones from him he is not so willing to share and gets mad. The house dogs look at him like an oversized cat I think.
smile.png
He was raised with them since he was 5 months old and being bottle fed, so he is just another member of the family to them.
The biggest problem we have with him is he steals our son's matchboxes, for some reason he thinks they are just the greatest thing. And every once in a while he desides to get into the fish tank and pretend he is in the wild.
hmm.png
If you would like to see a pic of him I have some on my myspace page, look under unvisible864.
wink.png

well .... have...i think

2 grumpy tom cats
1 noisy rainbow lorrikeet
1 maltese X shi-tzu dog
1 axotl
wadda gold fish
1 tasmanian jackie lizard
21 chickens*i think*
2 curtunix quail
1 rabbit
1 fish pond with inhabitants of 3 goldies

ummm...i think thats them lol

Folks refer to our home as a zoo....5 cats, a dog (named Happy), lots of fish, 1 lovebird, 1 newt, 4firebelly toads, Benny the bunny, uromastyx lizard and planning a 1/2 dozen chickens.

I grew up on a farm and it shows even here in the burbs! LOL
smile.png
~

...Oh and I also pet sit so I sort of have lots of other critters I love and care for too!

If it's furry, feathered, finned or scaled I just love it!!

Wow! I think we're animal deprived. We have two dogs, two cats, and twenty baby chicks (5 Ameracauna pullets, 2 Dominique pullets, 2 Salmon Faverolle pullets, 3 Blue Lace Red Wyandotte bantams, 3 frizzle bantams, 5 "assorted " bantams from the feed store). We're making plans for a bunny for GS, who also wants fish. This is retirement!
big_smile.png

Oh, I pet sit for my sister's very spoiled dog who wants to be hand fed and lifted up to sit on the sofa -she looks at you with a "Don't make me JUMP up on that sofa" look.
roll.png

I have a little Zoo like the rest of you but I go to college now so my numbers are down
sad.png
but during the summer I usually get a few wild critters in need of rehabilitation.

3 Dogs - yellow lab, boxer and a jack russell/chihuahua mix
1 Turtle - red eared slider
20+ Fish
8 Chickens - bantam cochins, mille fleur, americauna, SL wyandottes and mixes

This spring I plan to get a few more chickens and maybe turkeys, ducks, or geese because we are moving to the country! I used to have cows, goats, geese, ducks, rabbits, guinea pigs, parakeets, cockatiels and cats.

Back
Top Bottom