History: Escaped a bomb and ran away, his owner died in the bomb
Old owner: Jewish (though he died)
Personality: Tough, Sweet, compassionate, and brave
Username: roostersandhens
Picture:
Siberian_Husky_sable.jpg

Other:

Last edited:
Kiri watched them all for a while, then stood to leave to find others. "I'm going to find others" She told Nina, then turned to lope out of the forest.

Nina watched Kiri go and looked to the others now in the field with her.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Willow [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Animal: Dog[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]Breed[COLOR=333333]: Husky [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: female[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age: 3 years[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History: Escaped a bomb and ran away, his owner died in the bomb[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Old owner: Jewish (though he died)[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: Tough, Sweet, compassionate, and brave[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username: roostersandhens[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]Picture[COLOR=333333]:[/COLOR]
Siberian_Husky_sable.jpg
[COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Other:[/COLOR]

( there's already a dog named Willow so if you can plz change the name :) )

Fighter said," I was worried."

Lucy said," me too. I don't feel safe here."
Welsh said his thanks to and fallowed ( aw ok bye )

Mitch finished drinking and then splashed into the stream playfully. Willow lifted her head and sniffed the air and said to Mitch,"I'll get you something to eat." He barked happily and continued his play.

Mitch finished drinking and then splashed into the stream playfully. Willow lifted her head and sniffed the air and said to Mitch,"I'll get you something to eat." He barked happily and continued his play.

Welsh smiled and said," ok "

Welsh smiled and said," ok "

Soon Willow came back with a rabbit in her mouth and brought back some clover flowers for Welsh. She set the flowers down by Welsh and said,"I don't know if you like these but I thought I would bring them back anyways." She then pushed the rabbit towards Mitch. He looked at it with disgust and said,"This is dog food. What am I supposed to do with this?" He poked it with his paw and said with a horrified look,"It's dead!" Willow chuckled and said,"It's a rabbit and you eat it," she tore a piece off and said,"Try it." Mitch sniffed it and then slowly ate the piece. It mumbled,"It's alright, but what in your right mind made you think a-a rabbit was edible?!" Willow shrugged,"I was a stray once and sometimes relied on these to keep me from starving." Mitch nodded and ate a little more.

Back
Top Bottom