Animals of 1942 World War Two - an animal RP -

"They left Nina in the pasture and I knew how to open the gate for her." Kiri said then looked back to Mitch "I don't think they are coming back, or at least not for a long time, it's why I started gathering those left behind and bringing you all here. It's the only safe place I know."

Mitch was about to protest about her saying their families weren't coming back, but Willow lightly set her paw on his shoulder,"Mitch, you need to accept they aren't coming back. Anyways, this life isn't that bad." Mitch looked at her with disbelief. Why doesn't anyone understand his point? He started to get angry and yelled at her,"How could this life be better?! I don't have anyone to play with, I'm stuck eating rabbit and not normal food, and no warm bed! How do you call this "not that bad?" it's horrible!" Then Mitch Ra off into the forest as fast as he could. Willow called,"Mitch come back!"

Welsh said," I'll go talk to him." And set off at a gallop after Mitch. Babe looked at everyone.

Koda galloped happily, kicking up dirt. He skidded to a stop, seeing all the animals." Hi. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." He said

Mitch was about to protest about her saying their families weren't coming back, but Willow lightly set her paw on his shoulder,"Mitch, you need to accept they aren't coming back. Anyways, this life isn't that bad." Mitch looked at her with disbelief. Why doesn't anyone understand his point? He started to get angry and yelled at her,"How could this life be better?! I don't have anyone to play with, I'm stuck eating rabbit and not normal food, and no warm bed! How do you call this "not that bad?" it's horrible!" Then Mitch Ra off into the forest as fast as he could. Willow called,"Mitch come back!"
Kiri stood and bolted after Mitch "Mitch, wait" She called out

Welsh said," I'll go talk to him." And set off at a gallop after Mitch. Babe looked at everyone.

Koda galloped happily, kicking up dirt. He skidded to a stop, seeing all the animals." Hi. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." He said
Nina looked around then to Koda " Hi. It's alright, just a disagreement"

Kiri stood and bolted after Mitch "Mitch, wait" She called out

Willow shook her head and yelled after Welsh and Kiri,"I'm coming too!" She dashed after them.

Mitch kept running and ignored his legs begging him to rest. He thought, I don't need them. I will find my family on my own and they can all live like beasts out here!

Willow shook her head and yelled after Welsh and Kiri,"I'm coming too!" She dashed after them.

Mitch kept running and ignored his legs begging him to rest. He thought, I don't need them. I will find my family on my own and they can all live like beasts out here!

Welsh, being a horse, quickly caught up with him. He jumped in front of him and skidded to a stop. " Mitch please stop and listen to me" he said as he heard Willow.

Welsh, being a horse, quickly caught up with him. He jumped in front of him and skidded to a stop. " Mitch please stop and listen to me" he said as he heard Willow.

Mitch came to an abrupt halt He didn't look up at welsh and said,"No! I don't want this life that all of you want to live."

Last edited:
Mitch skidded to a stop. He didn't look up at welsh and said,"No! I don't want this life that all of you want to live."

" hey. I know you don't really mean that. Your just upset. I'm upset to. I was heartbroken when my owner didnt return to me. I know it's hard. It confusing, frustrating, difficult, horrible. But it will get better. Trust me I know it will." Welsh said looking Mitch in the eye.

Back
Top Bottom