Another Sebastopol photo theif

Good riddance!
I bet they will be back with a new ID in no time though, so keep your eyes open, people ;) I really have to work on that watermark thing. Too late for so many of the other pics.

Good to hear. I bet that's what happened to her last time. I'm always on looking at goose hatching eggs
tongue.png
So I'll be on the lookout.

It was Sebastopol eggs. I think it turned out they had pics from 5 different people. Without permission. They won't be using that profile anymore, so just be careful. Especially people with little or no feedback.

This is the exact reason I bought my two new gosling from someone here on BYC. I saw some posts on Craigslist, but every time I asked for additional pictures they never responded. That was a big clue.

I bought purebred pilgrim eggs early this year off of ebay. In the pictures, they looked great. But when I hatched them, they were mixed with chinese/african geese. Needless to say, I wasn't too pleased. I still shop on ebay, but I will only buy from those this 99%+ feedback and with a good track record. I also look for follow up feedback. There are some great sellers on ebay too. But I really do prefer purchasing from well known breeders on BYC, if I can find them. I do see another sebastopol seller on ebay with 0 feedback and a new user account who just listed yesterday I believe. So I'd just be weary. Ask questions too. I of course don't want to accuse anyone who is being innocent. Just listen to your gut.

I don't exactly trust everybody on BYC either. I know a few people that use this site to basically talk up the value of their birds, drop a bunch of names, and indulge their narcissistic personalities just so they can jack up prices on the unsuspecting.
roll.png

(NOT referring to any goose people, btw)

Back
Top Bottom