Another Washington newbie

just3girls

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jan 13, 2011
Hi! This forum has been very helpful - I figured it was about time I registered.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? [/b] We just got ours last March, about ten months ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Three

(3) What breeds do you have? One each: Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I think we stumbled in when we were trying to create some coop plans, and it was probably through Google.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening (goes well with chicken keeping)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I live with our two little boys in Everett, Washington. I have a background in teaching but have been home with the kids. We also have two cats. We love having chickens - it's been a lot of fun and I love having the kids see where real food comes from. When the chickens see our older son in the yard they come running because they know he's the one who likes to dig up worms for them. It's a hoot!

welcome-byc.gif
From Syracuse, NY..

A warm welcome from an imp in Renton.

There's lots of Washington folks here. Check out the Washingtonians Thread in the Where are you forum. Lots of nice people there. They're talking gardening right now.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom