Another wazine question...

I know. What he said, he said to my husband, and my husband told me. My response to my husband was "so?" Lol. Its just everyone's telling me yes or no, but I wanted to hear it from the FARAD guy.
The FARAD guy can't tell you it is ok...Wazine is not approved for laying hens.
It is impossible for him to tell you it's ok.
He will lose his job.

The FARAD guy can't tell you it is ok...Wazine is not approved for laying hens.
It is impossible for him to tell you it's ok.
He will lose his job.

See, that's what I assumed. I told my husband I think he wants to say they're ok to eat, but legally he cant, which is what's really messing with my mind. If that makes sense.

See, that's what I assumed. I told my husband I think he wants to say they're ok to eat, but legally he cant, which is what's really messing with my mind. If that makes sense.
I understand what you are saying.

I am sorry, I don't know what else to say, but I wouldn't think twice about eating eggs from a dewormed chicken.

I think you should contact major chicken farms and ask them what they use to deworm their chickens...you know the eggs that we buy in the grocery stores.
Maybe then you will feel better...:confused:

The reason people say you can't sell 'Wazine eggs' is because it's not approved for laying hens in the US. ...as explained previously in this thread.
It's fear mongering, there is no law that says eggs from hens that have been treated with Wazine cannot be sold.

Piperazine (Wazine) is approved for use in Canada, so does that mean that all eggs and egg products from Canada came from hens that never had piperazine?
I would bet not.
:D. Meaning they have all been treated with it and their eggs are still sold at every grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom