Any artists out there?

Fanart from a week or so ago.
9FAA8824-F161-4CF5-9BB3-9D7BEB06DD6B.png

My art goals for this year is to improve my shading and depth, and then to maybe find a way to draw faster without ruining the quality.

What’re all your guys’ OCs?
All my OCs:
Queen Raptor - WoF
Queen Brightscales - WoF
Queen Blackflower - WoF
Raptor - WoF
Ender - WoF
Apple - WoF
Frostbite - WoF
Cicada - WoF
Tide - RP
Monarche Current - RP
Monarche Basalt - RP
Onyx - RP
Westar - RP
Zephyr - RP
BR - Minecraft
I have created a lot of rp characters for rps that went nowhere so I never feel super motivated to make OCs because I don’t have stories to go with them. And I squandered all my good ideas already! The only one I have made recently is Vern, a chicken.
Cameron Millian (honestly at this point can’t spell her last name anymore and Kyle Beck were in my successful rp.
I have a halfling character named Bibi and an adventure girl named Perri Winkle for DND which I never play/a story I never wrote
Peregrine is a bird character from a story I started 2 years ago, got to 75 percent completion, but while I know the ending I don’t know how to transition between the innermost cave and the ultimate ordeal and all of the rallying of protestors that happens then.
Oh wait. I could just skip it.
And I have an different idea for the ending!
Hmm. I wonder whether I should do it or not.
We’ll see if I still feel motivated when I’m not exhausted.
Russet- a pigeon and my all time favorite oc from Fury of the Wind which is still plugging along.
Riski- an albatross from FotW
Pepe- a turkey from my turkey rp
Slate- a turkey from my turkey rp
Lamar- a coyote from the House of Dogs rp
Featherhead-from a warrior cat rp
Pearl- a Unicorn from “The Beggars Unicorn” a short story I came up with during lunch one day have translated into Spanish and illustrated. The illustrated version is only available in Spanish. But it is unlisted on YouTube! If you want I will link ya.
Thorn-my first ever rp character, a warrior cat (I submitted a rp on BYC the day I turned 13.)
Pip- a bird from a graphic novel I HAVE completed. In 5th grade. XD it’s good for kicks but not exactly quality work.
Sam the Orange Penguin- from a short story I have completed
Characters when I invented the species of Duckymomos in 1st grade. One was named Genocide because I didn’t know what it meant, but thought it sounded cool. 🥲🥲🥲🥲 the innocence of childhood
Other ocs too shameful to mention (why did I ever mention Genocide??)
Other ocs I regretfully couldn’t include because the list was too long
Sorry about clogging the art thread.

I have created a lot of rp characters for rps that went nowhere so I never feel super motivated to make OCs because I don’t have stories to go with them. And I squandered all my good ideas already! The only one I have made recently is Vern, a chicken.
Cameron Millian (honestly at this point can’t spell her last name anymore and Kyle Beck were in my successful rp.
I have a halfling character named Bibi and an adventure girl named Perri Winkle for DND which I never play/a story I never wrote
Peregrine is a bird character from a story I started 2 years ago, got to 75 percent completion, but while I know the ending I don’t know how to transition between the innermost cave and the ultimate ordeal and all of the rallying of protestors that happens then.
Oh wait. I could just skip it.
And I have an different idea for the ending!
Hmm. I wonder whether I should do it or not.
We’ll see if I still feel motivated when I’m not exhausted.
Russet- a pigeon and my all time favorite oc from Fury of the Wind which is still plugging along.
Riski- an albatross from FotW
Pepe- a turkey from my turkey rp
Slate- a turkey from my turkey rp
Lamar- a coyote from the House of Dogs rp
Featherhead-from a warrior cat rp
Pearl- a Unicorn from “The Beggars Unicorn” a short story I came up with during lunch one day have translated into Spanish and illustrated. The illustrated version is only available in Spanish. But it is unlisted on YouTube! If you want I will link ya.
Thorn-my first ever rp character, a warrior cat (I submitted a rp on BYC the day I turned 13.)
Pip- a bird from a graphic novel I HAVE completed. In 5th grade. XD it’s good for kicks but not exactly quality work.
Sam the Orange Penguin- from a short story I have completed
Characters when I invented the species of Duckymomos in 1st grade. One was named Genocide because I didn’t know what it meant, but thought it sounded cool. 🥲🥲🥲🥲 the innocence of childhood
Other ocs too shameful to mention (why did I ever mention Genocide??)
Other ocs I regretfully couldn’t include because the list was too long
Sorry about clogging the art thread.
Wow, that’s a pretty impressive lineup! 😮
If I didn’t know what Genocide meant, I’d think it was a good name too. 😅

Back
Top Bottom