Any artists out there?

I finished the wyvern drawing! It ended up being sort of a redraw? Not exactly, but it has a lot of the same elements as an older drawing I did.
Fun fact: Jessi (wyvern) isn’t actually thaaat big, my mans’ is just freakishly small lol.
View attachment 3457223
I also drew her in her usual human form, pose based off a cool ref I found. It was fun playing around with different angles, good practice. : D
View attachment 3457224
Ft. The old “redraw”, aka the last time I drew a wyvern/dragon, 5+ years ago. I cringe a little looking at it, BUT everyone here was just posting their old art, so perfect timing. :,)
It was also my first ever full-digital drawing.
Aw these are amazing

I finished the wyvern drawing! It ended up being sort of a redraw? Not exactly, but it has a lot of the same elements as an older drawing I did.
Fun fact: Jessi (wyvern) isn’t actually thaaat big, my mans’ is just freakishly small lol.
View attachment 3457223
I also drew her in her usual human form, pose based off a cool ref I found. It was fun playing around with different angles, good practice. : D
View attachment 3457224
Ft. The old “redraw”, aka the last time I drew a wyvern/dragon, 5+ years ago. I cringe a little looking at it, BUT everyone here was just posting their old art, so perfect timing. :,)
Shadow Toby! I love him!
Also that angle is just gorgeous. And everything has a cool texture. It’s an awesome picture of Jessie!

View attachment 3457223
View attachment 3457224
:O Toby!!! Miss that kid <3

View attachment 3457223
View attachment 3457224
Whoa, that’s crazy. I love the dramatic lighting.
Shadow Toby! I love him!
Also that angle is just gorgeous. And everything has a cool texture. It’s an awesome picture of Jessie!

:O Toby!!! Miss that kid <3

I’ve read the entire thing of both WCBH and WCBL 😂

2023_04_06_0e3_Kleki.png
2023_04_06_0mp_Kleki.png
2023_04_06_0my_Kleki.png

Back
Top Bottom