Any artists out there?

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

YES!

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?

It also doesn’t just have to be the people I tagged, cause honestly I probably missed a bunch of people. Anyone’s who’s interested can take part!

I'd love to. May is super busy for me though.

I do digital pet portraits!

Attachments

• 5D86BE54-30BF-452E-9A63-0E242243E08C.png
    5D86BE54-30BF-452E-9A63-0E242243E08C.png
    394.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EEBCEC61-BFA4-4ACF-AB5D-25CCF5DEDC99.jpeg
    EEBCEC61-BFA4-4ACF-AB5D-25CCF5DEDC99.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 3

I'd be interested :]

Sorry, I know I’m not around this thread much, but this is something I’d be interested in!

Heck yeah! This sounds like a ton of fun, thanks for tagging me! :D

MEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom