Any generious Cortunix owners?

KyleD.

Songster
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
south carolina
Hey folks,

Long time member just been out of the game for a long time. So hello to all!

Just a wild goose chase here but my question is...My niece is taking an Agriculture class in high school now and was wondering if I could help her out with a little extra credit, being that I used to hatch and raise Cortunix I was thinking I could do it again, so Wuold any of you be willing to ship some eggs maybe a tester pack or two? Completely undertsanding if no one would want to but i figured this community would definitely be the place to go :). Thanksd in advance for anyone who may be willing to work with me!

I'm sure someone will but if you cant' find any I'll be turning on lights soon. It takes 4-6 weeks to get em all laying and iron out fertility so if you can wait and no one helps you out in the meantime just PM me.

Don't bother with JMF till january they're booked till then at least. Vails quails may still be selling but be patient with Paul the owner because it's a small business and if he's really busy it takes a while for him to get back to people. He has great birds lines though, that he started with some of the best stock available in the US.

Back
Top Bottom