Any goslings as a friend?!

SwimingWithTheGeese

In the Brooder
Feb 12, 2024
Hello all, I recently got a female goose for my male not that long ago, unfortunately something made him die unexpectedly, none of our other birds have had this, but now out female is alone!☹ I don’t know if she could stay alone or not, but I’m thinking of getting one gosling to raise with our current ducklings to raise as a friend for her, we only want one or maybe two but the hatcheries we buy from only let us buy three, does Anyone know any good trusted place to get goslings? Or does anyone have goslings to give?
thank you for reading

Hello all, I recently got a female goose for my male not that long ago, unfortunately something made him die unexpectedly, none of our other birds have had this, but now out female is alone!☹ I don’t know if she could stay alone or not, but I’m thinking of getting one gosling to raise with our current ducklings to raise as a friend for her, we only want one or maybe two but the hatcheries we buy from only let us buy three, does Anyone know any good trusted place to get goslings? Or does anyone have goslings to give?
thank you for reading
I’m so sorry for your loss!
Metzer and I think McMurray Hatchery ship as few as two goslings, that’s where I’ve ordered from in the past and was not disappointed. their hatching season for some of the breeds are starting.

I’m so sorry for your loss!
Metzer and I think McMurray Hatchery ship as few as two goslings, that’s where I’ve ordered from in the past and was not disappointed. their hatching season for some of the breeds are starting.
I was thinking of metzer farms and Mcmurray, I’ve checked both and they both charge a fee for the small order and it adds up very quickly and gets rather expensive, I’ve already spent a lot of money on my birds this year and not ready for more expensive purchases for my bird.☹

Back
Top Bottom