Any guesses on gestation of these eggs???

I have two incubators. One is used as the hatcher because it's easy to raise the humidity in.
thumbsup.gif
look forward to seeing them .

Tyne two furthest along had the "dip" in them this morning so I switched them over to the hatcher! We have puppies due any minute, geese in the hatcher, quail and geese in the baton, and quail and a lone chick in the brooder. Crazy!

Tyne two furthest along had the "dip" in them this morning so I switched them over to the hatcher! We have puppies due any minute, geese in the hatcher, quail and geese in the baton, and quail and a lone chick in the brooder. Crazy!
Exciting times at your house. love to see pics of all.

We had two hatch yesterday, and a third is pipped today! We're thinking they're Africans. My friend picked them up last night and introduced them this morning. As you can see they welcomed them and are guarding them! They're so cute :) those lucky geese have over 500 acres with numerous ponds and streams to enjoy. Lucky babies!

Last edited:
We had two hatch yesterday, and a third is pipped today! We're thinking they're Africans. My friend picked them up last night and introduced them this morning. As you can see they welcomed them and are guarding them! They're so cute
smile.png
those lucky geese have over 500 acres with numerous ponds and streams to enjoy. Lucky babies!

That last pic needs to be framed so precious. Congrats!! happy to hear the adults have accepted them into the flock.

Back
Top Bottom