Any Hemet Families Out There?

Hi! We just moved away from Hemet to Garner Valley last spring, so still pretty local, just a little bit more above sea level now!
That must be nice come summer being up higher. It was so hot last summer. Too hot! Any reason for the move? We were looking to move but just might expand the house instead. We shall see!

So far so good our dogs makes sure there no issues.
Goodness. I considered a dog yesterday! As I type this, there’s currently a hawk circling. The ladies are spending a lot more time cooped these days than I’d like. But seeing these hawks swoop into the yard a couple times these last few weeks is a no-go for me. What kind of dogs do you have? We might possible be able to get a Bernese Mountain puppy here in the future weeks.

That must be nice come summer being up higher. It was so hot last summer. Too hot! Any reason for the move? We were looking to move but just might expand the house instead. We shall see!
Oh yea don’t miss the 110 degree summers!! Instead it’s 90! We moved because we grew tired of the city and wanted more property in a quieter area! We were looking at the Temecula properties but there’s pretty much nothing under a million+ over there!

Back
Top Bottom