any idea what color theses babies are called

majorthom61

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 12, 2014
sunny Florida
Any one tell me what color these babies are

Last edited:
Pearl, but not white-faced. It's hard to tell what other mutations may be visible until they feather out, and if a clearer pic is provided. Congrats on your babies!
:)

Do u have updated pix, because the one in front sure looks whiteface to me. The back one isnt, but the one in Front looks like it is. Also. If mom is not a pearl that baby will be a girl.

I see yellow around the face and on the wing, which precludes Whiteface. If you right-click on the pic and open it in a new tab, and you can zoom in to see what I mean.

Heres a uodated picture of sayge ,ill have pix of new babies these have hatched since tuesday 3 yellow balls of fuzz lol

Last edited:
If that's the same cockatiel from your first pic, then there must have been some formula on its face before, or the lighting was off. I still see yellow when I enlarge that first pic. Either way, pretty baby.

What do the parents look like also? That's also a huge help. I love white faced pearls! I love white faced cockatiels in general! I have a white faced grey and he is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom