Any know about Polish Chicks? Fixed Pictures, sorry

greenpeeps

Songster
10 Years
Apr 15, 2009
Greenford, Ohio
OK so no posting pictures without the third cup of coffee, sorry. I think the pictures work now.

I'm having a hard time finding a site that shows the chicks to chickens pictures....so for all you polish enthusiasts, please let me know what I got...pretty please.

Both of these have a few tiny specks of black on them, I'm think Splash Polish??
28169_chcik3.jpg

The one with the bigger hair is 2 weeks and the other one is one week old.
28169_chcik2.jpg

This one has a "chipmunk" look to it.
28169_chcik4.jpg

Thanks everyone. Oh and if you might know the sex....

Last edited:
First two are buff laced or look to be anyway. Second pic looks to be a Silkie/Polish cross and the other one in that pic is not a Polish. Third pic is Gold Laced.

As for sexing them, it must be done within the first few days after hatch, by their vault shape, or you have to wait until they show signs of being one or the other.

Very cute chickies though.

teresa-78, my kids will be so excited when I tell them we have a penguin,
lol.png
I think I see a little puff starting to sprout on top of it's head. Or maybe that's just withful thinking.

lol the cute lil penguin is a blue Cochin, the first two are buff laced Polish, the 2nd (next to the penguin) is a blue crested Polish, and the last is a golden laced Polish. Where did you get these? If they are from a hatchery the 2nd chick should be a pure polish although not necessarily show quality.

Back
Top Bottom