Any Strange Abilities?

BackroadGirl57

KITT Still Rocks!
Mar 20, 2023
Northern Virginia
I was curious to know if there are any others here with strange or unusual abilities. For instance, I have kind of a sixth sense for danger - say someone walking behind me is getting a little toooo close to not have some kind of intention.
(This actually happens.... One of the downsides of being a short girl is you're easy to carry off)
I can sense them there, so I stop, turn around and stare at them and reach for the knife in my pocket. Being a farm girl, I always carry one. They see me going for my pocket and hurry away.
And if I see someone get hurt, i feel their pain. If my friend, her little sister and I are out on her yard and I see her sister trips and falls, my knees feel scratched.
Also, I get a sort of tense, something's-wrong feeling when someone I'm close to is about to get hurt or in danger.
I can hear things other people can't, and no the sound is not in my head. And I walked/jogged three miles with my mom Saturday, and I was thirsty (my own dumbness for not bringing water) but not tired at all. Mom on the other hand complained about how much her feet hurt and how tired she was the whole drive home. Mom's asked me a couple times when I went skydiving { (it's an old-tv-watchers thing)In Bionic Woman, a skydiving accident is what causes Jaime to be made bionic. (she has a bionic ear that can hear things human ears can't, and because her legs and one of her arms aren't human, she doesn't get tired easy)}

Anywho, do you guys have any strange abilities?
If i forgot anyone please tag them for me!

Mpg this is so relatable! I feel like I know when any of our pets are gonna die. Wow that does not sound right. Okay, so, the night before any of our animals die, I have this dream of that exact animal dying. I once dreamed a pullet chick got squished to death, and the next morning it was really windy and a metal gate fell on them. Or I had a dream where my turkey dropped dead, and in the next week I found my turkey dead. I dreamed my dog got sick, the next day he got sick and didn’t make it. One time I had a dream my other dog (the last dogs replacement) got seriously injured by something attacking in the chicken coop he was guarding, and I didn’t let him in there the entire day. That night we found an opossum coming to grab chickens.
Other things too, but this is already a long post 😂

I can use my phone with my left hand if I really want to, and I can drink using it as well (i'm right handed).

My older (not cc) sister says that she can tell other animals realize I'm male. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom