Anymore People from Delaware?

Hey, I've been to Delaware very recently, and it was quite nice!
welcome-byc.gif
from South Carolina! A 13 hour drive away!

When you have 13 Delaware Blue Hen chicks in the truck with you, and they close the Potomac bridge for repairs - on a Sat. afternoon!

Last edited:
hello i jus got a new sportsman 1502 incubator an no ware near close to getting it full....so i would love to buy silki eggs or polish ....and also offer my incubator i will incubate eggs for locals no charge i jus love doin it...when they hatch u come get ur babis i can do turkey chickens ect....
big_smile.png

Good to know Matt I will keep the offer in mind for the incubation sometimes I do get overwhelmed with eggs and the hens don't get broody quick enough and they end up in the fridge.

Greetings from Rehoboth Beach!! We're known for the 16 million broilers and fryers raised in Sussex County every year but more and more backyard laying flocks are springing up. Cheers to all.
ya.gif
:ya:ya

Hello Delaware!
woot.gif

Just a reminder that there are still lots of towns and cities right here in Delaware up for grabs in the BYC Chicken L.O.R.E. Project!

This is a massive undertaking, and everyone is encouraged to participate! Your knowledge of Chicken L.O.R.E. will earn you GFM Scratch, which are good towards new GFM Memberships, Membership extensions, or Membership gifts.

Remember - you don't have to select a city in Delaware - cruise the selection list and choose any city still available!

Get started now! Click on the Chicken L.O.R.E. link above for all the details, and remember your Project Managers are here to help in any way we can.

Good Luck, and Thanx for Joining In!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom