Anyone buy from Home and Barn Basics?

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Good or bad experience? How's their shipping times?
Feedback please and thank you
hugs.gif

I just bought a Hova-Bator from them. Had no problems at all. Shipping was fairly fast and they had the best price I could find on one.

I got the tip about them and the discount, but I could never reach a person after numerous tries even after I left a message and my phone number telling them what I wanted to buy. (hova-bator 1588 and 1611 turner) so I went right to GQF.

We bought the 1588 from them, no problems, shipped right away.

I am not sure bout the discount, you will have to check as I do not think the continue as a sponsor here? I have not seen the add for a while, and checked the list of sponsors and did not see them anymore,,,, who knows.

They did provide good service for us.

The last hova I bought from them was only a couple of weeks ago and they honored the code then. You can e-mail them and say you forgot to add the code and they'll refund the difference....really great people!
wink.png

I'm glad you all had a good experience.

However... I just placed a Paypal claim against H&BB. I ordered on 1/24 and still today, 2/2, no ship and no reply via email or phone. I notice their website still has Christmas info on it. Maybe they're still swamped from the holidays? Any advice on where to get my 1588 at a good price would be appreciated!

I will have some 1588's with turners for sale in about 2 weeks. I am finishing a hatch and have a new big 'bator coming. I won't need my 1588's after that time.

Back
Top Bottom