Anyone do bonsai?

daygrower

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 15, 2008
If you have bonsai trees I would love to see pics. I have a ton of pre bonsai and this spring I want to turn them into something. I'm thinking about rock plantings or forests but I need some ideas.
Thanks in advance, Jim

Very cool hobby...I tried once but they're far too delicate for me.
idunno.gif

Way cool Jim, I tried bonsai once...I think I lacked the patience at the time. I Have always wanted to get another one...Cant wait to see what you come up with!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
If you do larger out side types they are tough as nails.I used to do the indoor ones but they are finicky. I have some large Japanese maples and Japanese black pines some are 3ft. they will be good and rugged.

sure i do all the time. And sell them. And grow other tree's like maples (my fave) ive got like.... i dunno 5000 odd

I can't do the itty bitty trees. I did a larger Japanese Maple once and it turned out good, then the house was sold....

Now I'm getting ready to work on a Japanese Maple sapling in front of the new house. I left it be last year to grow in, since we've been fighting a drought. But in a few weeks I'm going to begin shaping it up!

Back
Top Bottom